Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Juan Pablo Delgado : Self-Proclaimed Visionary Faces Prison Time

From: WOAI NEWS

Last Update: May 22, 2007 5:35 PM

A man who made a name for himself as a leader of a so-called cult in Costa Rica is in trouble. Many of his Catholic followers are from right here in San Antonio, and they were told by the Archdiocese to stay away from the man who claims to see visions of the Virgin Mary.

Now, a fight with one of his former followers could send him to jail.


Read More...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the man who was viciously and drunkenly raped by Prado back in 1967. My life was drastically altered as a result of this attack on my 14 year old self. My life went into a downward spiral that continued until I sought therapy for the damage done.

I only came forward to stop the continuing abuse I am sure they are perpetrating on the young men now living on the compound. Leopards don't change their spots.

Thanks to Texas law, I lost on my fight to stop these men. Other young boys who were raped by Prado over the years came forward, swore to step up, then chickened out, leaving ME to fight the battle alone.

Many more children will have to be raped by these men because of Texas limits.

Anonymous said...

A rape victim myself - I must tell you that the limits are not just that of Texas. They are US law at large. I do not necissarily agree that it is fair at all, becuase I too have suffered.
I would also like to point out that the origianl post said he had Catholic beleivers - real Catholics do not beleive this way; they beleive in Christ not everyone that causes schisms.

Anonymous said...

That's it?

No more news on this cult?
There is no justice.

Unknown said...

He molested my poor bother you asshole